SB TIP: Top your salad with Liz’s homemade sun-dried tomato dressing! You can find the recipe HERE.
Shaved Asparagus Salad
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 4 medium-thick stalks asparagus
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato dressing see recipe HERE
- 2 ounces vegan feta or sheep's milk feta crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced raw almonds
- Ground black pepper
- Place the arugula in a large salad bowl. Trim the bottoms of the asparagus stalks and discard; cut off the tender tops and set aside for garnish. Using a vegetable peeler, shave each stalk of asparagus into the bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the arugula and asparagus and toss to coat. (If you do not plan to eat all of the salad right away, dress only the amount you plan to serve immediately.) Sprinkle the feta, almonds, pepper, and reserved asparagus tops over the salad and serve.
For more delicious recipes, visit our archives!