Chef Tandy Wilson
City House, Nashville, Tennessee
“This is a dish that reminds me of my childhood growing up. We always had cheesy grits and I always loved them. Now I get to continue that tradition.” — Chef Tandy Wilson
Author: Chef Tandy Wilson
- 1qt grits soaked overnight and drained well
- 8oz butter
- 10oz buttermilk cheddar
- 10oz montasio cheese
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the grits in 2 quarts water.
- Add the butter. Stir in the buttermilk cheddar and the montasio cheese. Fold in the four whisked eggs.
- Bake in a greased casserole dish for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
For the best of the South — straight to your inbox! — subscribe to our newsletter HERE!