Hot toddies are the perfect answer to cold days. This particular concoction features apple, cinnamon and Coopers’ Craft bourbon for a seasonally-appropriate beverage. The flavors are bright, with a touch of sweetness. Serve this to (age-appropriate) guests over the holidays or simply sip one while watching the leaves change. Either way, it promises to be delicious!
- 1.5 parts Coopers’ Craft Bourbon
- .5 part Apple Brandy or Apple Jack
- 1 part raw simple syrup
- 1 orange Slice
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 cinnamon Stick
- 3 parts boiling water
- In a coffee mug or tall pousse-café glass, muddle orange, lemon, and simple syrup.
- Add Coopers’ Craft Bourbon and Apple Brandy, stir to combine.
- Add boiling water and cinnamon stick right before service.
For more delicious recipes, click here.