This recipe, which comes from The Peach Truck Cookbook, only has six simple ingredients, and the flavor is unbelievable. Whip up a batch of this Peachy Green Gazpacho for a light meal on a warm summer day.
- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 T champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 2 T chopped cilantro leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- Reserve ¼ cup each of diced fresh peach and cucumber for garnish. Place remaining peaches and cucumber in blender and vinegar, olive oil, salt, and 1 cup water.Blend on high until smooth.
- Once smooth, stir in the cilantro and pour into serving dishes.
- Garnish with a little of the reserved diced peach and cucumber and top each with a cilantro leaf before serving. This can be served immediately or chill up to 24 hours before serving.