With high-end boutiques and creative eateries, The Shops of Saddle Creek in Germantown has attracted a loyal clientele of discerning shoppers since 1987. You might assume you know everything there is to know about this sleek lifestyle development, but did you know that it is the first shopping center in the nation developed as a lifestyle center? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here are 24 unique amenities at Saddle Creek that you might not know about.
24 Little Known Facts About The Shops of Saddle Creek
1. The Shops of Saddle Creek features fun special events year-round, including Pour & Explore wine walks, dog adoption festivals, pop-up beer gardens and holiday shops, annual holiday kick-off celebrations, and more.
2. They have special offers and swag giveaways for social media followers throughout the year.
3. They offer complimentary Wi-Fi across the entire property.
4. They have a unique collection of retailers. More than 70% of their shops and restaurants are unique to Memphis and the Mid-South, including Allen Edmonds, Anthropologie, Everything But Water, Free People, Lily Rain, Lucky Brand Jeans and Soft Surroundings.
5. The Shops of Saddle Creek has a “napping area” for your significant other in their famous hammock courtyard.
6. Shop small at locally owned Indigo, which carries more than 10 designer denim lines, and Southern Avenue Company, a curated gift shop offering everything from fine jewelry, including Penny Preville, to local art and home accessories.
7. Complimentary fitness classes are offered at both Athleta and lululemon.
8. Complimentary alterations are available from Banana Republic and J.Crew.
9. Stoney River offers valet parking and amazing happy hour specials.
10. Bring your furry friend on your retail therapy outing! More than half of The Shops of Saddle Creek boast pet-friendly shopping.
11. Get your iPhone fixed at the Apple Store’s Genius Bar. Or take an Apple class — classes include Art & Design, Photo & Video, Music, Coding, Business, Teachers and more.
13. Design your own custom suit at Brooks Brothers or Jos. A. Bank.
14. Enjoy new product release parties — with bubbly! — at Michael Kors.
15. Take a class from Paper Source in everything from hand-lettering to card-making. Plus, send your kids to art camp at Paper Source in the summer.
16. Get a simple eyeglass or sunglass adjustment with cleaning at SEE Eyewear.
17. Cooking classes, including summer camps for kids, are available at Sur la Table.
18. Enjoy custom makeovers and consultations at Sephora.
19. Host a shopping party with complimentary beverages and snacks at Kendra Scott or Vera Bradley — earn money for your favorite nonprofit organization or earn merchandise for yourself!
20. Save your favorite bag with the expert handbag repair and refurbishing services at Brahmin.
21. Enjoy unique treats, righteous chicken and the best dang biscuits and donuts at Rise Biscuits Donuts.
22. Feel like a kid in a candy store as you sample the world’s finest oils, vinegars, spirits and wines before you buy at vomFASS.
23. Schedule a one-on-one appointment with the style experts at Chico’s.
24. Pamper yourself with a mani-pedi at Nail Bar & Co.
Now that you know all the insider tips for enjoying this Germantown shopping mecca, grab your hammock-loving beau, your girlfriends, kiddos or your furry friend and head to The Shops of Saddle Creek for a fabulous day of eating, learning, exercising, giving back, supporting local, hanging with loved ones and, of course, shopping!
The Shops of Saddle Creek is located at Poplar Avenue and West Farmington Boulevard, Germantown, TN 38138. General hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 5:30 p.m. Restaurant hours vary. Some store hours may vary. Visit individual listings for specific hours. For more information, call (901) 753-4484 or visit shopsofsaddlecreek.com.
This article is sponsored by The Shops of Saddle Creek.