Each year, as the holiday season rolls in, we get truly giddy about Sephora’s holiday gift sets. For us beauty lovers, a curated collection of skincare, haircare or cosmetic products is just what we’re hoping to find underneath the tree. Luckily, this year’s sets are better than ever, and to help you sift through the hundreds of options, we’ve rounded up our top 12 picks for the best of 2018’s sets. From skincare to haircare, cosmetics and our top three Sephora Favorites collections, here is your guide to this year’s Sephora holiday gift sets!
SEPHORA HOLIDAY GIFT SETS: SKINCARE
To us, skincare is a universally adored gift regardless of if the recipient is a major beauty lover or not. After all, who doesn’t want a flawless, glowing complexion?! These skincare sets are particularly exciting as they feature best-selling products from three of our all-time favorite skincare brands.
- IT’s Your Life-Changing Skincare Secret Set ($68): With this set, it’s all in the name. IT Cosmetics is known for their top-notch skincare products made specifically for aging skin. This skin-saving set features the Secret Sauce Anti-Aging Moisturizer, 3-in-1 Miracle Water, cult-favorite Confidence in a Cleanser and the Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream.
- Tatcha Bestsellers Set ($60): Over the past few years, Tatcha has become arguably one of the most popular skincare brands on the market. Unfortunately, though, their products are expensive enough to cause many to shy away. This set is a fantastic way to try out Tatcha’s best-selling products without committing to an uber-indulgent purchase. The set features the Water Cream, Rice Polish, Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and Camellia Cleansing Oil.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy ($75): Is there anything more soothing than a nice face mask? Give the gift of relaxation this year with this Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy set. Your gift recipient will enjoy six of Peter Thomas Roth’s best-selling masks including the Rose Stem Cell mask, Cucumber Gel mask and 24K Gold mask.
SEPHORA HOLIDAY GIFT SETS: HAIRCARE
Haircare is always a welcome gift. Here, we’ve pulled together three of this year’s haircare sets that offer the best bang for your buck. These are great for splitting up and gifting to a few friends or surprising one loved one with the ultimate hair-saving set.
- Philosophy Warm Caramel Apple Cider Set ($25): Get them in the spirit with this set of three all-in-one shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath products in festive fragrances like caramel drizzle, apple cider and cinnamon stick. Split these three up and stuff them in a few friends’ stockings!
- Drybar Full Size Faves ($49): Drybar, one of the top haircare brands in the country, has released a fantastic holiday gift set this year. For $49 (a $72 value), get a full-size prep rally, triple sec and detox dry shampoo. All three of these products help to rid of excess oil, add volume and texture to hair, and simply bring your strands back to life.
- Dyson Blown-A-OUAI Noir Set ($399): Although this set is up there in price, it is truly worth every penny. Any beauty lover will attest that the absolute best blowdryer on the current market is Dyson’s Supersonic, and the best current haircare brand is Jen Atkin’s (the Kardashian’s hair stylist) OUAI. Give the ultimate haircare gift this year with this set of texturizing hairspray, memory mist, leave-in conditioner, hair & body oil and, of course, the Dyson Supersonic blowdryer.
SEPHORA HOLIDAY GIFT SETS: COSMETICS
Are you shopping for more of a cosmetic enthusiast? These three gift sets are guaranteed to be a hit. Whether she is more into eye products, lip products or face products, these sets feature it all in travel-friendly sizes ensuring she can easily pack her new favorite gift away to use on the go!
- Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree Face & Eye Set ($49): For the makeup lover you are gifting, Too Faced holiday sets are always a fabulous choice. This one in particular features everything they need and love including two sets of beautiful eyeshadows, a mini face palette and the cult favorite Better Than Sex mascara.
- Stila Aura Alight Glitter & Glow Highlighter and Liquid Eyeshadow Set ($45): Over the past year, Stila’s liquid eyeshadows quickly hit the top of Sephora’s best-selling list. This set features four of their most popular liquid eyeshadows and two liquid highlighters ideal for getting your glow on.
- Kevyn Aucoin NUDEPOP The Molten Lip Color Mini Collection ($32): Similiar to the Tatcha products mentioned above, Kevyn Aucoin products are known to be high-quality, long-lasting and unfortunately, pretty pricey. Spend just $32 (a $78 value!) and get five mini Kevyn Aucoin liquid lipsticks. This is a fantastic way to try out a few of his most popular shades!
SEPHORA HOLIDAY GIFT SETS: SEPHORA FAVORITES
If you’re looking to gift the beauty lover on your list with a little bit of everything, Sephora Favorites value sets are a fantastic option. We love how each of these sets features the top-selling products of the year in convenient sizes ideal for trying and testing before making a big purchase.
- Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler ($65): Know someone who loves trying out different fragrances? THIS is the ultimate gift! Not only will they have the opportunity to try out 15 of this year’s best-selling perfumes, but they’ll also be able to swap out the voucher included in this set for a full-size bottle of their top choice! How amazing is that?!
- Sephora Favorites Superstars Kit ($75): Each year, Sephora rounds up a dozen of their bestselling products across all cosmetic markets to create the best of the best gift set. This year’s set features 11 total products including a full-size Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil, mini Becca highlighter, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, FENTY BEAUTY primer and so much more.
- Sephora Favorites Best Hair Ever ($25): As one of the most affordable Sephora Favorites sets, one might assume this collection of haircare compromises in quality, but that is definitely not the case. For just $25, gift eight best-selling haircare products known to care for, treat and replenish strands.
Keep up with the best of the South. Follow us on Instagram: @StyleBlueprint