We get it. This whole “being at home all the time” isn’t the ideal situation for many, but we might as well make the most of it, right? We’ve curated a quarantine bucket list you can screenshot, send to friends or just mark off yourself to help pass the time. Enjoy!
1. Try out a new skincare routine.
2. Read a new book. Here are some SB-approved spring selections.
3. Walk outside for 30 minutes.
4. Put together a 1,000-piece puzzle.
5. Start (and actually finish) a television series. Here are a few ideas from the SB team.
6. Try a new exercise that’s outside of your comfort zone. Here are a few fitness apps to get you started.
7. FaceTime with a different friend each day.
8. Cook a new recipe. Or learn how to meal prep.
9. Have a dance party. Even if it’s just a party of one.
10. Listen to an uplifting podcast. Here are 10 binge-worthy options.
11. Start a journal or blog.
12. Go through old pictures and share those memories with family and friends.
13. Write an actual letter and mail it to a loved one.
14. Clean out your closet.
15. Or, just clean out all the rooms in your home. Here’s our room-by-room guide to spring cleaning your home.
16. Take a really long bubble bath and don’t even feel bad about it.
17. Maybe even have a glass of wine (or two) with that long bubble bath.
18. Have a game night once a week.
19. Rearrange the furniture in a room to make it feel like a new space.
20. Start a garden, cut your yard, pull some weeds … just get outside!
21. Download a meditation app and use it. Seriously.
22. Bake some cookies for your neighbor and drop them off on their porch.
23. Go through your makeup drawer and toss old products.
24. Take a virtual tour or attend a virtual event. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
25. Start planning a vacation. Get some destination ideas in our travel archives.
26. Grab take-out from your favorite local restaurants and make a huge buffet spread at home.
27. Deep clean your fridge. Here’s how.
28. Host a virtual Netflix Watch Party with your friends.
29. Have a picnic outside.
30. Learn a new skill: calligraphy, knitting, etc.
We’re all in this together! Now, start knocking out these bucket list items!
Stay in the know — subscribe to StyleBlueprint!