This recipe, which comes from The Peach Truck Cookbook, only has six simple ingredients, and the flavor is unbelievable. Whip up a batch of this Peachy Green Gazpacho for a light meal on a warm summer day.
Peachy Green Gazpacho
- 6 peaches peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large English cucumber peeled and diced
- 3 T champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 2 T chopped cilantro leaves plus whole leaves for garnish
- Reserve ¼ cup each of diced fresh peach and cucumber for garnish. Place remaining peaches and cucumber in blender and vinegar, olive oil, salt, and 1 cup water.Blend on high until smooth.
- Once smooth, stir in the cilantro and pour into serving dishes.
- Garnish with a little of the reserved diced peach and cucumber and top each with a cilantro leaf before serving. This can be served immediately or chill up to 24 hours before serving.
Excerpted from The Peach Truck Cookbook by Jessica N. Rose and Stephen K. Rose. Copyright © 2019 by S&J Rose, LLC. Reprinted by permission of Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc.