Along the ridge of Greystone Crest, a lovely stone home boasts beautiful landscaping and breezy indoor-outdoor spaces that are perfect for gathering family and friends for drinks on the porch or a dip in the pool. The homeowners sought to create a home that exuded old-world, European elegance, while maintaining livable spaces that flow from the gorgeously manicured front yard to the cozy, family-friendly kitchen to the peaceful screened-in porch and the breathtaking vista from the back patio.
Let’s take a tour of the inviting, open-air spaces surrounded by perfectly coiffed greenery that comprise the heart of this home—the places where this family gathers to relax, cook, swim and enjoy one another.
This hilltop haven is the ideal place to relax and soak in nature’s beauty, to take a dip in the pool, to practice your golf skills, to host a cocktail gathering, to read a book on the screened-in porch or to rest on the swinging bed as the sounds of the nearby falls lull you to sleep!
Thank you to Meg McKinney Photography for today’s gorgeous gallery!
- Landscape Architect: Doug Travis, Liberty Environmental Contractors
- Landscape Maintenance: Jimmy and Danna Rockett, Rockett’s Bug Juice Gardens
- Builder: Francis A. Bryant & Sons
- Architect: David Smelcer Design & Construction
- Custom European Oak Front Door: Southern Accents Architectural Antiques
- Swimming Pool: Clearwater Pools