When tragedy strikes or challenges arrive, you can always count on Nashvillians to show up for one another. And in the aftermath of the Nashville tornado, that’s exactly what local businesses are doing. Below is a list of various businesses that are opening their doors, extending their hands or simply offering a soft place for people to land.
For monetary donations and volunteer options, please see our article here: How to Help — Nashville Tornado 2020 (and updated photos of the tornado damage)
If you are a business helping out and you are not listed below, please email us at [email protected] and we will get you added quickly. Thank you.
How Local Businesses Are Helping Out with Tornado 2020
*As this list has grown, it now includes both local and non-local businesses in an effort to have one concise list.
The following businesses, organized by neighborhood, are accepting donations on behalf of those impacted by the tornado.
For businesses accepting donations on behalf of the Community Resource Center (CRC) that includes only the following: Personal hygiene items, baby items (formula, diapers, wipes, pacifiers, and bottles), battery-operated lanterns, tarps, rolls of plastic sheeting, work gloves, vinyl gloves, latex gloves, Windex, Lysol products, batteries and flashlights, towels of all sizes, battery-operated lanterns, adult incontinence products like Depends, and storage bins.
- Anzie Blue, located at 4239 Harding Pike #4, Nashville, TN 37205, is accepting donations on behalf of the Community Resource Center (CRC).
- Apropos Day Spa, located at 4525 Harding Pike Suite 104, Nashville, TN 37205, is collecting items for the CRC.
- Facial Rejuvenation Center, at 4230 Harding Pike #400, Nashville, TN 37205, is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Beth Haley Design, located at 1207 Linden Ave, Nashville TN 37212, is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Frothy Monkey (2509 12th Ave South, Nashville, TN 37204) is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- White’s Mercantile (2908 12th Ave South, Nashville, TN 37204) is accepting donations of diapers, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies and water.
BERRY HILL/100 OAKS
- Double Diamond Marketing + Communications, located at 2702 Greystone Road, Nashville, TN 37204, is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC. It’s located in Berry Hill, two blocks of Eighth Avenue.
- Merridian Home Furnishings, located at 2909 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN 37204, is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Castle Homes, located at 5214 Maryland Way, Suite 102, Brentwood, TN 37027, is accepting donations for the CRC.
- Copper Penny, located at 7030 Executive Center Dr #102, Brentwood, TN 37027, is accepting donations for the CRC.
- CycleBar is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Fleet Feet (330 Franklin Rd #262B, Brentwood, TN 37027) is accepting donations for CRC.
- Hot Pink, located at 231 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027, is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Maxi B Home is collecting donation items for the CRC. 7030 Executive Center Dr #106, Brentwood, TN 37027
- The Cosmetic Market (211 Franklin Road, Suite 115, Brentwood, TN 37027) is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Cool Springs Wine & Spirits, 1935 Mallory Ln, Franklin, TN 37067, is accepting donations for the CRC.
- The Cosmetic Market (545 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 158, Franklin, TN 37067) is accepting donations for the CRC.
- Frothy Monkey (235 5th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37219) is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Lee Chapel AME, located at 1200 Dr. D.B. Todd Blvd., is accepting tarps, plywood, 2-by-4s, nails, screws, water, non-perishable food items, candles, flashlights, lanterns, matches, lighters and batteries of all sizes.
- Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPW) Tornado Volunteer Resource Center is open at East Nashville Magnet High School (110 Gallatin Ave, Nashville, TN 37206) from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. today (March 4). MNPS employees can volunteer, and all Nashvillians can drop off school supplies, canned food goods, standard school attire or other items that would be beneficial during an emergency.
- Frothy Monkey (125 5th Ave South, Franklin, TN 37064) is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Head Springs Depot, located in downtown Franklin at 547 Mount Hope Street Franklin, TN 37064, is accepting items at 17,000-square-foot furniture warehouse. They have a lot of space, manpower, and trucks to handle large amounts of donations and deliveries to Nashville. Items needed include Windex, tarps, large trash cans, laundry detergent, box cutters, work gloves, underwear (all sizes), cleaning supplies (trash bags, work gloves, bleach, cleansers), personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant), and diapers.
- Juel Salon is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC, located at 320 Liberty Pike #130, Franklin, TN 37064.
- White’s Mercantile (345 Main Street; Franklin, TN 37064) is accepting donations of diapers, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies and water.
- Fleet Feet (3900 Hillsboro Pike #18, Nashville, TN 37215) is accepting donations for CRC.
- Green Hills Community Church (GHCC) & St. Paul Christian Academy are accepting donations at 5035 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215. They’re also partnering with The Church at Lockeland Springs in East Nashville to collect items. Immediate needs include: bottled water, pre-packaged snacks, paper towels, latex and work gloves, batteries, and baby wipes. These items will most assist residents and volunteers in the clean-up effort. GHCC has set up a tent with bins to collect items outside their Fellowship Hall where items can be dropped off through Wednesday, March 11. PLEASE NOTE: No clothes or household items are being accepted at this time.
- Gus Mayer, located at 2132 Green Hills Village Dr, Nashville, TN 37215, is accepting donations for the CRC.
- H. Audrey (4027 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215) is accepting donations of diapers, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies and water.
- Hemline is accepting donations for CRC: 4025 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 504, Nashville TN, 37215
- Little Gourmand, located at 2209 Bandywood, Ste D, Nashville, TN 37215, is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Margi’s Chair & Design, located at 2205 Bandywood Drive, Nashville, TN 37215, is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Private Edition (4009 Hillsboro Pike #101, Nashville, TN 37215) is collecting donations for the CRC.
- The Cosmetic Market (4015 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 107, Nashville, TN 37215) is collecting donations for the CRC.
- White’s Mercantile (4015 Hillsboro Pike #104; Nashville, TN 37215) is accepting donations of diapers, trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies and water.
- Zeitlin Sotheby’s International Realty is accepting CRC donations at their Green Hills office, located at 4301 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37215. Look for the donation tubs.
- CycleBar is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Fleet Feet (300 Indian Lake Blvd #220D, Hendersonville, TN 37075) is accepting donations for CRC. They can also help make deliveries to the CRC office if other local businesses need help as they have a nice size truck.
- Bush Insurance, located at 256 Jackson Meadows Dr, Suite 100, Hermitage TN 37076, is accepting donations for the CRC.
- CMA and SESAC are collecting items for donation Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Stop by 35 Music Square East, Nashville, TN 37203.
- CycleBar is collecting donations for the CRC.
- Frothy Monkey (1400 51st Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209) is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- SLK Clinic is accepting donations for CRC: 5202 Centennial Blvd Suite 110, Nashville, TN 37209
- Two for Home, located at 992 Davidson Dr, Nashville, TN 37205, is collecting donations for the CRC and the Martha O’Bryan Center.
OTHER TENNESSEE LOCATIONS
- Frothy Monkey (1400 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402) is accepting donations on behalf of the CRC.
- Newton Nissan of Gallatin (1461 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066) is collecting donation items for the CRC, and any monetary donations received are being given to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
- Black Rifle Coffee Company, at 621 Park Tower Rd., Manchester, TN, is accepting donations for tornado relief, including personal hygiene items (toiletries, brushes, combs, clean-wipes, etc.) and cleaning supplies (Clorox, Lysol, paper towels, scrub pads, etc.).
- Newton Nissan’s three Shelbyville area dealerships are collecting donation items for the CRC, and any monetary donations received are being given to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Dealership addresses Newton Nissan South — 2801 Hwy 231 N, Shelbyville, TN 37160; Newton Ford South — 2010 N Main Street, Shelbyville, TN 37160; and Newton Chevrolet Buick GMC — 2006 N Main Street, Shelbyville, TN 37160.
Daniel Cole Collection
In an effort to serve those who have been displaced by the recent tornado damage, Farm Burger is partnering with the Nashville Bartenders’ Guild – The USBG Chapter to host Spirit Night on Thursday, March 12. From 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., 20% of total sales at Farm Burger will go toward the organization’s Tornado Relief Fund to support its friends in the hospitality community who have lost their lives, homes, jobs and health last week.
4 Top Hospitality
4 Top Hospitality‘s family of restaurants, which includes Amerigo, Char, Saltine, Etch and etc., is donating a portion of all proceeds to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee through March 22.
East Nashville/Germantown Restaurant Workers GoFundMe
Jessica Benefield (The Green Pheasant & Two Ten Jack) set up a GoFundMe to support restaurant workers in East Nashville and Germantown who work for hourly wages or tips. Click HERE to donate.
Baked on 8th
Baked on 8th, located at 1512 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, is donating all of their profits this month to Hands On Nashville and the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Bates Nursery, located at 3810 Whites Creek Pike, Nashville, TN 37207, opens for the season on Saturday, March 7. They will be donating 10% of all Bates Rewards Member sales made from March 6-12 to the Tennessee Emergency Response Fund.
Tornado Relief Fund
The U.S. Bartender’s Guild set up a GoFundMe to benefit Nashville hospitality and service industry workers whose livelihoods have been negatively impacted by the Nashville tornado. Click HERE to donate.
Anderson Design Group
Anderson Design Group has a new poster coming later this week, but in the meantime, they have chosen five posters in the Spirit of Nashville collection from which 50% of the profits will be donated to Hands On Nashville and to the Community Foundation to help tornado victims. Click here to see posters (the first five all say “2020 Tornado Relief” and these are the ones raising funds).
They will be donating 100% of profits from sales of their BNA Port of Call hats to the Community Foundation of Middle TN. This baseball cap is monogrammed with maritime flags that spell out “BNA.” See that hat here.
Kroger is accepting monetary donations at checkout at all Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky Kroger locations for American Red Cross disaster relief efforts. To make a donation, Kroger customers can simply add any amount they wish to their total purchase at the time of checkout. The amount of each tax-deductible donation will appear on the customer’s receipt as a donation, and 100% of the funds collected will be sent to the American Red Cross. Additionally, the Kroger Foundation is donating $25,000 to the American Red Cross to aid in the relief efforts, and the company is donating truckloads of food and other supplies to Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee and others community partners.
Nashville TN Store
nashvilletnstore.com is donating 100% of all profits from all merchandise sold this month to tornado relief efforts.
Thistle Farms, located at 5122 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209, will be donating 100% of net proceeds from candle sales at their store or online from Friday, March 6 through Friday, March 13 to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s disaster relief fund.
A portion of every dinner or late-night bite at Ellington’s restaurant, at 401 Union St, Nashville, TN 37219, will be donated to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s tornado relief response fund throughout the month of March.
Stephanie Marie Photographie
For every spring mini session booked, they are giving away two mini-sessions to those who were affected by the Nashville tornado. Recipients will receive fine art prints of all of their session images. They are also collecting picture frames to donate along with the sessions, as well as diapers, formula, blankets, children’s books, coloring books and art supplies to donate our neighbors as well. Learn more HERE.
On Friday, March 27, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Dabble Studio, located at 330 Harrison Street Nashville, TN 37219, is hosting a Nashville Strong Painting Class with 100% of proceeds benefitting Music City Inc. tornado relief, the charitable foundation of the Nashville CVC. Cost is $20 per person plus tax. UPDATE: This class will now take place via Facebook Live from the Dabble Studio Facebook page. “We are putting together kits for purchase (the proceeds are being donated) to make participating even easier.” To learn more, please email Please e-mail [email protected] for kit purchasing details and additional details.
Belcourt Theatre is collecting monetary donations that will be given to Gideon’s Army for tornado relief. When you purchase movie tickets on their website or in person at the theater, you can add a donation amount that will then be donated.
Honor the lives of Albree and Mike, who perished in the tornado by purchasing a Pancho pin, named after their cat. 100% of pin sales will be donated to Nashville USBG’s Tornado Relief Fund for service industry workers. Purchase HERE.
Oak Steakhouse and O-Ku
Both Oak Steakhouse, located at 801 Clark Pl, Nashville, TN 37203, and O-Ku, located at 81 Van Buren St, Nashville, TN 37208, are donating a portion of all appetizers and a specialty cocktail to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennesse.
Products made to raise money for tornado relief
Products by Love & Lion, Apple & Oak, Project615, Living with Landyn, I Believe in Nashville, and more are all listed HERE.
Handmade Studio TN
Join Handmade Studio TN and Pauli Bakes Cakes on March 26 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. to create a large, ceramic cake plate and a smaller dessert plate. Then assemble and decorate your own three-tiered cake to take home. 20% of all ticket proceeds will go to Nashville’s Emergency Response Fund. Sign up HERE. Additionally, Handmade Studio TN will be donating 20% of all sales through March 12 to Nashville’s Emergency Response Fund.
Von Elrod’s “The Lucky Sasquatch” St. Patrick’s Day block party is now a fundraiser. $1 for every drink sold will be donated to Visit Music City’s tornado relief fund. Flagship partners Jameson, Guinness and Tennessee Brew Works will also be matching funds, with additional donations from Deep Eddy Vodka. The event takes place from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on March 14. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased HERE.
Every time a Double Up Burger is ordered at the 12South location of Burger Up, proceeds will be donated to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
All proceeds from Retro Sno’s Nashberry Snoball in the month of March will be donated to disaster relief. Every weekend in March from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. you can find Retro Sno truck at the following locations: Saturday’s at Elmington Park (3531 West End Ave) & Sunday at Sevier Park (3021 Lealand Ln) in 12th S. You can also find more info at retrosnotruck.com.
True South Puzzle Company
For the month of March, True South Puzzles is donating 100% of its proceeds from the sale of the Tennessee Map, Nashville Landmarks and Nashville Illustrated puzzles to Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Biscuit Love is donating proceeds from their charity tee to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Freshie & Zero
Handmade jewelry company Freshie & Beth has a necklace specifically designed for tornado relief. 100% of profits from the sale of the necklace will go to Hands On Nashville. Find it for $39 HERE.
Southern Women’s Show
The Southern Women’s Show is giving back to the community Friday, March 27, aka “Nashville Strong Day.” On Friday a portion of all tickets sold on-site will directly benefit the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Multiple exhibitors and groups will also be donating proceeds to the organization. @NashvilleTN will be on-site to sell their iconic ‘I Believe in Nashville’ t-shirts with 100 percent of the proceeds directly benefiting Community Foundation. See below for a press release with more information!
Free/Discounted Food, Beverage, Accommodations, Supplies
The Ridge, located at 333 54th Ave, Nashville, TN 37209 in West Nashville, invites uniformed police officers and firefighters eat free until further notice.
Bode Nashville is offering 25% off all room bookings through the end of March for local residents who were impacted by the tornado. Check and use promo code SAVE25.
BentoLiving Chestnut Hill
Moxy Nashville, at 1911 Belcourt Ave., Nashville, TN 37212, is offering special rate hotel rooms for anyone displaced by the storms, which includes all parking fees, for $127. Please call (615) 385-1911 for details.
Lou Nashville, at 1304 McGavock Pk, Nashville, TN 37216, is offering free brunch rice & escarole bowls to those who work in hospitality and whose job was negatively impacted by the tornado. “Just tell us you’re here for the family meal.”
If you’ve been displaced or are helping with relief efforts, you can book free accommodations with Airbnb between March 3, 2020 and March 24, 2020. That’s right, FREE.
JW Marriott Nashville
JW Marriott Nashville is offering discounted rates of $199 per night through March 21 with code 5VD for anyone displaced by the tornado.
Martin’s Bar-B-Que is participating in Operation BBQ Relief and are providing free meals for those in Davidson, Wilson, or Putnam counties, available for pickup and delivery. Please call the hotline to order: (386) 222-2756
Well + Wonder Amanda Norman art
Free/Discounted Services, Charging, Help, etc.
DPR Construction has a team of 20 who are ready to help out as needed, and they’re offering access to forklifts, chippers, bobcats, etc. To learn more, call Jake Nelson at (615) 674-9111.
The Freebird app is partnering with Hands On Nashville to provide Uber and Lyft ride credit to all tornado relief volunteers in Nashville through their free mobile app. Due to limited parking in the areas that need volunteers, Freebird would like to help by giving $10 back on one Uber or Lyft ride to each volunteer when they take a Freebird ride to one of these sites. Request your Uber or Lyft ride through the Freebird app and make sure to use the promo code provided by Hands On Nashville, HANDSON, for $10 cash back. If you have any technical difficulties, reach out to Freebird support through the Freebird app and explain the issue – or send them an email at [email protected].
Nashville Humane Society
Nashville Humane Society has supply stations at First Horizon Park (Sounds Stadium) starting at 10:30 a.m. and at Walden in East Nashville at 3 p.m. Both will have pet food, blankets, kennels, and treats. Anyone in need of pet supplies who cannot be at the meeting spots is encouraged to get in touch with Nashville Humane.
Community Lost & Found
Head to Center 615 Rec Hall at 615 Main St., Nashville, TN 37206, and browse the growing collection of items retrieved from the tornado debris in hopes of reclaiming your lost treasures. Also, drop off items you have found that belong to others. Items being collected include photos, artwork/kids’ artwork, books, albums, cards, letters, stuffed animals and more. Learn more at facebook.com/nashvillecm.
Free animal boarding
All area VCA animal hospitals are offering free animal boarding to those who are impacted by the Nashville tornado. Find an area location near you HERE.
If you lost your glasses or contacts in the tornado, Look East, at 1011 Gallatin Ave, Nashville, TN 37206, will help you replace them for free. They are also seeing patients with eye injuries from the tornado free of charge.
Rosepepper Cantina is offering free charging at their restaurant, located at 1907 Eastland Ave, Nashville, TN 37206. They are also collecting donations for Gideon’s Army.
White Bridge Auto Wash
White Bridge Auto Wash, located at 212 White Bridge Pike, Nashville, TN 37209, is offering free glass clean-up and water extraction for those impacted by the storm.
Lyft is activating their Disaster Response program to provide rides to help people move around the Nashville area. Click HERE to learn more.
Bellhops will be handing out tarps/plastic coverings, trash bags, plywood sheets, flashlights, batteries and bottled water at the Mcgruder Family Resource Center in North Nashville, located at 2013 25th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, on Thursday (March 5) starting at 10 a.m. They are also offering discounts on their moving services to any local resident who needs to relocate due to the storms. All services will be billed at cost. Call 888-836-393 and use code NASHDR20.
Acceptance Insurance has donation stations, charging stations, snacks, water, and free access to send email and faxes available at the following locations: 1717 Church St, Nashville, TN 37203; 1333 W Main St Ste A, Lebanon, TN 37087; and 555 S Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501.
The Onsite Foundation
The Onsite Foundation is offering up to three crisis support or grief counseling sessions free of charge until May 1, 2020, to Middle Tennesseans who experience loss of home, business or loved ones. Please text 615-323-3191 to be connected to a licensed therapist in your community to schedule an appointment.
Daystar Counseling Ministries is offering counseling services for elementary- through high school-age students free of charge to families directly impacted by the tornado. To learn more, call (615) 298-5353.
WeWork’s three Nashville locations are open to displaced workforce and local citizens in need of power, wifi connection, air conditioning, and a place to work while power is restored and the wreckage is cleared throughout the city, as capacity permits. To take advantage of this offer, people and companies in need of temporary office or meeting space can email [email protected] to identify availability at either WeWork 18th & Chet on Music Row (818 18th Avenue South) or WeWork One Nashville Place downtown (150 4th Ave North). Alternatively, WeWork 18th & Chet can be reached directly by phone at 615-784-8928 and WeWork One Nashville Place at 615-802-8884. Those interested in temporary access to WeWork at 901 Woodland in East Nashville can email [email protected] or call (615) 219-5780.
PAST EVENTS & OFFERS:
Head to Bongo East (109 S. 11th Street) on Sunday, March 8, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a benefit concert by Natalie Prass, Nightingail, Harpooner and DJ Aaron Diebold. Enjoy food track fare, the Shenanigoats crew, and cocktails by Urban Cowboy and So.Much.Beer.
A relief concert is scheduled at Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row for Monday, March 9 at 7 p.m. The lineup includes Mitchell Tenpenny, Jessie James Decker, and more. 100% of concert ticket sales and all proceeds from bar sales during the show will benefit Hands On Nashville. Note that this is a 21+ show. Whiskey Row is located at 400 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203.
To Nashville With Love
Head to Marathon Music Works on Monday, March 9, for “To Nashville, With Love,” a benefit concert with 100% of proceeds benefit local tornado relief efforts. Learn more and purchase tickets at tonashvillewithlove.org.
Alanna Royale Live
Head to Exit/In on Saturday, March 7, for Alanna Royale Live with Whoa Dakota and Julia Cannon. Exit/In is donating 100% of profits and 10% of admission to Gideon’s Army. Tickets are $15.
Red Pebbles Hospitality
Food and beverage workers whose places of employment have been affected by the tornadoes in Nashville can enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet served at Adele’s (1210 McGavock St, Nashville, TN 37203) on Wednesday, March 4, and Thursday, March 5 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and at Pemrose (211 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203) on Friday, March 6 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Available exclusively to industry workers showing proof of current employment at the local restaurants closed due to tornado damage. They are also invited to bring their children.
Six Lowe’s locations will be giving away supplies at 10 a.m. today to those affected by the Middle Tennessee tornado:
Lowe’s of W. Nashville / 7034 Charlotte Pike; Lowe’s of N. Nashville / 3460 Dickerson Pike; Lowe’s of Cookeville / 510 Neal Street; Lowe’s of Lebanon / 634 S. Cumberland Street; Lowe’s of Mt. Juliet / 300 Pleasant Grove Rd., Ste 200; Lowe’s of Hermitage / 5025 Old Hickory Blvd
Etch is catering a free lunch tomorrow (March 6) in North Nashville for 1,000 people.
Les Dames Nashville
Les Dames Nashville invites all those in North Nashville community to enjoy a hot meal and community.
Les Dames d’Escoffier + Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee along with restaurants and purveyors, including Puckett’s, Morph Hospitality, Etch, Deacon’s New South, Marsh House, Bear Creek Farms, Charpier’s Bakery, Masada Bakery, Taziki’s, Dessert Designs, Goo Goo Clusters, Bongo Java, Gordon Food Services, and cookies from all over Nashville
When: Friday, March 6 from 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Where: 909 Buchanan Street (Slim & Husky’s parking lot)
Born and Raised Market
Born and Raised Market, located at 1108 S Main St, Springfield, TN 37172, is offering free meals till 6 p.m. today (March 3).
Grain + Honey Bake Shop
Grain + Honey Bake Shop, located at 202 E 8th Ave East, Springfield, TN 37172, is offering free bread on March 3.
There will be a vigil tonight (March 3) on the Public Square downtown from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Guests are also requested to bring food items for donation.
Gray & Dudley
Gray & Dudley at 21c, located at 221 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, is organizing a family meal for restaurant industry people without power tonight (March 3) from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Plenty of food, tables and WiFi will be available.
Stay Golden, located at 2934 Sidco Dr #130, Nashville, TN 37204, is donating $1 of every drink sold tonight (March 3) to the Nashville Relief Fund spearheaded by the NCVC. They are also serving burgers for $5 the rest of the night so folks can get a cheap meal and try to relax for a few hours and attempt to take a break from the stresses of this tornado.
Stop by City Winery, located at 609 Lafayette St, Nashville, TN 37203, tonight (March 3) when all proceeds from service in the Barrel Room Restaurant & Wine Bar will be donated to Hands On Nashville. Additionally, anyone affected by the Nashville Tornado is invited to enjoy a free entree. All are invited to charge devices and use their restrooms.
Cafe Roze, located at 1115 Porter Road, Nashville, TN 37206, is offering free coffee today, Mar 3.
Retrograde, located at 1305 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207, is offering free coffee today, Mar 3.
Nicoletto’s is passing out food and water at their East Nashville location today and will be doing so until they run out.
St. Stephen, located at 1300 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, is offering free food starting at 2 p.m. today (March 3).
Kettner Coffee Supply
Locally owned Kettner Coffee Supply (1035 W Eastland Ave #1045, Nashville, TN 37206) is offering free coffee, pastries, WiFi and charging for the rest of today (March 3).
Edley’s East, located at 908 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, is offering free BBQ sandwiches for the East Nashville community today (March 3). They say “spread the word” on their Instagram update.
The Dry Bar
Free services, hot coffee & charging stations for anyone without power today at The Dry Bar.
Innerlight yoga, located at 2227 10th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204, is open from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and is open to anyone who needs shelter, shower and/or a power outlet.
Honeytree Meadery, located at 918 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, has restrooms open for anyone to use. Also, Lip Smackin’ food truck will be in front giving away free food and water today (March 4).
Citizen Kitchen, located at 975 Main St., Suite 105, Nashville, TN 37206, has free hot and cold coffee and food for anyone in the area today (March 4).
Love Peace and Pho
Around 12 p.m. today, Love Peace and Pho, located at 2112 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204, are giving away fried rice, tofu curry, chicken curry and boba tea.
The folks from Butcher & Bee and Redheaded Stranger, with support from Bear Creek Farm + Evans Meats invite the community to Redheaded Stranger, located at 305 Arrington Street, Nashville, TN 37207, to dine free of charge today (March 4) from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Note that Butcher & Bee will reopen later this week.
The Grilled Cheeserie
The Grilled Cheeserie food truck will be parked outside Hunters Station (975 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206) handing out free grilled cheese sandwiches to tornado victims.
East Nashville Community Cookout
Margot Cafe & Bar is hosting the East Nashville Community Cookout on Thursday, March 5, at 5 p.m. “Have a meal, take a break, visit with friends and come together as the amazing community we have enjoyed serving all this time.” Margot is located at 1017 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206.
More tickets have opened up for Deacon’s wine tasting tonight (March 5), and 100% of proceeds will go toward tornado relief. Deacon’s New South is located at 401 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219.
The Old School
The Old School, at 5022 Old Hydes Ferry Pike, Nashville, TN 37218, is hosting Community Night on Thursday, March 5, from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for those affected by the tornado. It’s also an opportunity to serve.
Enjoy a complimentary restorative yoga class today at 7:30 p.m. at Nurture West.
Franklin Juice Company
Franklin Juice Company, located at 2301 12th Ave S #102, Nashville, TN 37204, is opening at 7 a.m. tomorrow (March 4) and is donating all of profits tomorrow to the Home Edit’s fundraiser and the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
California Closets is hosting a Martha Stewart for California Closets launch party at 505 (505 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219) on Thursday, March 5, and attendees are asked to bring items to be donated to the American Red Cross or the Community Resource Center.
The Lockeland Strings show is Thursday, March 5, 2020, and all proceeds will be donated to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Learn more HERE.
A select number of businesses at L&L Market are donating a portion of their proceeds from purchases made this weekend to tornado relief. These include: The Barefoot Cottage, Daphne, Made in TN, Marigold Gourmet Popcorn, Living With Landyn, Savory Spice, CycleBar, Imago Dei, and S+Kin NASH, Amelia’s Flowers, Thai Ni Yom, Gracie’s Milkshake Bar, City Lash, and Bend and Zen.
On Sunday, March 8, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Otaku-to-Go, located at 604 Gallatin Ave #203, Nashville, TN 37206, will be serving ramen by Two Ten Jack and Otaku Ramen. All proceeds will go to Gideon’s Army and East Nashville/Germantown Hospitality emergency funds. Order online at theotakugroup.com or walk-up is welcome too.
Flora Plant Shop
Flora Plant Shop is donating 10% of sales in both locations to relief efforts from now until Sunday, March 8. They will also be collecting donated goods to be distributed in the community.
CycleBar is hosting a tornado relief rides this weekend — Gulch location on Sunday, March 8, at 12:30 p.m.; West Nashville location on Saturday, March 7, at 12 p.m.; and Maryland Farms location on Sunday, March 8, at 1:30 p.m. All proceeds go to tornado relief. Click HERE.
Tennessee Brew Works
Tennessee Brew Works, at 809 Ewing Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, is donating $1 for every pint and $3 for every pitcher sold to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s tornado relief response fund. This initiative continues through Saturday, March 7, 2020, which includes the Fifth Annual Crawfish Boil, taking place Saturday.
Avo, located at 3 City Ave #200, Nashville, TN 37209, is donating 100% of their proceeds this weekend to Hands On Nashville and Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Cycle Haus & Lauren Zoeller
Participate in a Nashville Tornado Relief donation-based class — 40-minute ride, followed by 20-minute yoga flow/meditation — on Friday, March 6 at 5:30 p.m. The class is donation-based, and 100% of funds raised go to Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Self-care Brunch Benefitting Second Harvest Food Bank
On Sunday, March 8, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Nourished Routes and Rosemary Social are inviting women to partake in brunch, discuss female nutrition, and enjoy mimosas. All proceeds will be donated to Second Harvest Food Bank. Buy tickets HERE.
Amelia’s Flower Truck
Amelia’s Flower Truck will be parked at Imogene and Willie from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Graduate Nashville from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. They will be donating 15% of all sales at all locations and online this weekend to Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Walden celebrates its anniversary on Sunday, March 8, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. by donating 100% of proceeds from its #nashvillestrong menu to tornado relief for those in the hospitality industry. Cash and item donations will also be accepted.
Smart Art + Craft Supplies
Smart Art + Craft Supplies is donating 40% of sales to the Community Foundation for tornado relief efforts through Sunday, March 8.
Saint Stephen invites you to bring anything you need cooked from your fridge or freezer. They have a gas grill and will cook it for you. Also, stop by at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 7, for hot cakes and coffee. Breakfast is free, but donations will be accepted for the community rebuild fund.
Oak Steakhouse and O-Ku are hosting a Community Chili Cookout on Sunday, March 8 at 11 a.m. to feed and support tornado victims and volunteers. The event will be held on O-Ku’s patio, 81 Van Buren Street in Germantown. Lunch and parking will be free.
Husk Nashville is donating 20% of food sales on Saturday, March 7, 2020, to The Nashville Food Project.