Tasty Homemade Peach Tea
Make a pitcher of this peach tea on a hot summer day.
- 4 family-size black tea bags
- 6 green tea bags
- 2 quarts fresh filtered water divided
- ½ cup sugar or to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- 6 fresh peaches juiced and strained (or 2 cups of a purchased all-natural peach juice of choice)
- 2 cups fresh peaches sliced
- fresh mint
- 2 quarts ice cubes
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil and steep black and green tea bags for 15 minutes. Gently squeeze liquid out of tea bags and discard.
Add sugar (or sweetener of choice) to hot tea and stir until dissolved.
Add peach juice and peach slices to tea and stir.
Add 2 quarts ice cubes.
Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!