Fruit Tea Punch
This classic fruit tea recipe comes from the Loveless Cafe in Nashville, TN.
- 8 cups water divided in half
- 1 family-size tea bag or 6 regular-size tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- ½ cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- orange slice, lemon, or fresh mint for garnish
In a medium-size saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, remove from heat and let stand for 5-7 minutes.
Once steeped, remove cinnamon and tea bag.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
Pour mixture into pitcher, add remaining 4 cups water and pour over ice.
Garnish with fresh mint or lemon slice if desired.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!