Fourth of July Dessert: Coconut Poke Cake
This delicious and light cake is the quintessential summer dessert.
- 1 18.25 ounce package white cake mix
- 1 14 ounce can cream of coconut
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16 ounce package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 8 ounce package flaked coconut
Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions. Remove cake from oven. While still hot, using a fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together.
Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
Place cake in refrigerator overnight.
Before serving, frost with the whipped topping and top with the flaked coconut.
Keep cake refrigerated.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!