Olive Bar Salad
For olive lovers pressed for time, this salad is oh-so-easy to make and even better to eat!
- From olive bar:
- 8 oz of three types of pitted olives I prefer large black, Kalamata and Castelvetrano olives.
- 8 oz artichokes hearts
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- Boar's Head Bianco D' Oro Salame
- Yellow and red grape tomatoes
- Feta cheese if you prefer
- Baby spoon spinach
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Dressing: T Lish Sweet Garlic Dressing or make a simple olive oil/lemon juice dressing.
Spread spinach across a large tray
Halve olives, artichokes and tomatoes
Thinly slice salame and red onion
Place everything sliced up on top of the spinach
Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle some sea salt and pepper on top
Rate it above to let us know how it was!