With undertones of cumin, caraway and fennel, which comes from the Duppelt Kummel Extra Liqueur, it's sure to enliven your palate.
- 2 ounces Los Altos silver tequila
- 0.5 ounces Combier Kümmel
- 0.25 ounces Los Siete Misterios mezcal
- 0.25 ounces agave syrup 1:1 agave nectar & water
- 0.25 ounces lime water 10 drops Doterra lime essential oil in 300ml of water
- 0.75 ounces green apple purée
- Lime wedge
- Ground freeze-dried apples mixed with tajin
- Green apple round
Mix the first six ingredients in a shaker tin with cold draft ice and shake well.
Rim a double old-fashioned glass with a lime wedge and dip in a premixed bowl of ground, freeze-dried apples mixed with tajin.
Pour the drink into the glass and garnish with a thin slice of green apple round.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!