Easy Grilled Flank Stead — FAST!
When you don't have time to marinade for hours, use this recipe and a hot grill to get big flavor results FAST!
- 2-3 pounds Simple Truth Organic® flank steak 1 pound per 3 people
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic® olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 Tablespoon deli mustard
- 6-8 fresh thyme branches remove hard stems
Score the steak diagonally — about 1/8 inch deep and about 1 inch apart — across one side of each steak.
Blend all ingredients together and pour on top of the steak and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
Grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes, then place un-scored side of the steak on the grill. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until desired cooking level is achieved.
Remove from grill and tent with foil for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Cut diagonally, against the grain, to make for the most tender bites
Rate it above to let us know how it was!