Super Simple Summer Pasta Salad
This simple and scrumptious pasta salad recipe is perfect for summer BBQ's and potlucks!
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup finely sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo we use Hampton Creek JUST mayo
- 3/4 cup your choice of dairy-free Italian Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Bring pasta to a boil and cook according to package instructions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and place into a large bowl.
Add chopped broccoli and set in refrigerator to cool for about 10-15 minutes. Once cooled, add onions, olives and cabbage. Stir.
In a separate bowl, combine mayo and Italian dressing and mix with a spoon.
Pour dressing over pasta bowl and mix thoroughly.
Place in refrigerator and let marinate overnight for best results.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!