Crockpot Turkey Chili
This healthy turkey chili is thick and hearty, and bursting with flavor.
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large can of crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1 chili seasoning packet or you can make your own seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic
- Add as many veggies as you want! I sometimes add carrots and celery.
- Add jalapenos for extra spice.
Sautee veggies and garlic until soft and fragrant, then place in crockpot.
Sautee extra lean ground turkey until cooked all the way through, add to the crockpot.
Add can of crushed/diced tomatoes to crockpot.
Turn on crockpot to high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-plus hours.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!