Charred Brussels Sprouts with Spicy Peach Sauce
This sweet and spicy brussel sprout combination is unbelievably tasty.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. The Peach Truck Jam see recipe below
- ½ tsp. fish sauce
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add Brussels sprouts and cook, turning them occasionally, until browned and just tender, about five minutes.
Whisk together the vinegar, jam, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Add the mixture to the Brussels sprouts in the skillet.
Cook two minutes or until the liquid has thickened slightly. Serve warm.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!