- 1 small head of cauliflower chopped (about 3 heaping cups)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed and minced
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts
- 2 ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of each: salt pepper, oregano and basil
- Juice from half a lemon
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
In a medium-sized pot, cook the avocado oil, garlic and pine nuts over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until garlic is golden brown.
Add in almond milk and bring to a boil.
Reduce to medium heat and add the cauliflower and spices. Cook until cauliflower is soft (about 8 minutes).
Transfer to a high-powered blender and add in the lemon juice and nutritional yeast. Blend on high until smooth.
Pour over your favorite gluten-free pasta or zoodles and top with fresh basil.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!