This hearty Italian vegetable soup is comforting and delicious.
- 1 ½ tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 white onion diced
- 2 zucchinis end cut off and chopped
- 3-4 stalks celery chopped
- 2 ½ cups fresh green beans end cut off and chopped
- 4-6 cups vegetable broth
- One 24-ounce can diced tomatoes
- Two 15-ounce cans kidney beans rinsed
- Two 15-ounce cans white beans rinsed
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 cups gluten-free shell pasta
- Fresh basil for topping
In a large pot, heat avocado oil and sautee carrots, onion, zucchini, celery and green beans for 5 minutes.
Add in broth, tomatoes, beans and water.
Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add spinach and pasta, stirring until well-combined. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Allow soup to rest for 10 minutes, then serve topped with basil.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!