Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these vegan chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice we recommend chocolate hazelnut butter
- ½ cup gluten-free baking flour such as Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon flax + 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips minimum 70% cacao
- Shredded coconut and extra cacao nibs to top
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a food processor, add in chocolate hazelnut butter (or butter of your choice), gluten-free flour blend, maple syrup, flax egg, vanilla extract, sea salt and baking powder.
Blend until well combined.
Add in the cacao nibs and chocolate chips and pulse 6 to 8 times or until they are well dispersed.
Chill dough for 20 minutes.
Scoop a tablespoon of the dough and shape into cookies. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!