The Best Pimento Cheese Recipe
- 12 oz 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 4 oz Velveeta chopped into cubes
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 5 tablespoons Duke's mayo
- 4 oz jar diced pimentos with juice
- 1 3/4 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce homemade is best
- 1 green onion diced
Combine first five ingredients on a platter and smash with a fork until desired consistency is reached.
Stir in hot pepper sauce and taste to see if you would like to add more.
Mix in green onion.
Variation: Some people prefer more green onion or some diced, seeded jalapeños. Consider these two things, or even some black pepper, as you customize to make your own 'best pimento cheese recipe.' From there, consider adding sliced green olives or toasted, chopped pecans. These variations can be special edition pimento cheese recipes from your kitchen to make hostess and holiday gifts!
Rate it above to let us know how it was!