White Chicken Chili
- 2 cups navy beans rinsed
- 7 cups chicken broth and water half of each
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken filets cut into strips
- 1 whole green pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp each smoked paprika, onion, and garlic powder
- 1 tsp each cumin, kosher salt, ground pepper, and chili powder
Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and give it a good stir.
Close lid and turn vent to lock position. Cook on high pressure for 45 minutes. When done, allow for 10 minutes of natural pressure release and then release remaining pressure.
Serve with your favorite choice of topping.
Rate it above to let us know how it was!