Avid StyleBlueprint readers know that we have mentioned Spruce, in Brentwood, on many occasions. Just south of the Old Hickory and Franklin Rd intersection, Spruce is convenient – but even better is the fact that when you are there you won’t know where to begin. WARNING: You will be overwhelmed with wants for your home, your wardrobe and your gift closet.
- Furniture, home accessories, gifts, apparel, jewelry, handbags, baby gifts, tabletop.
- Filled with great merchandise for home, body and gifts!
- Original artwork and jewelry throughout the store.
- Featuring Peacock Alley Bedding, Ryan Studio Pillows, Best Slip Cover upholstery, Gabby Home furniture, Dept Clothing, and local jewelry by StyleBlueprint favorites Goodman Spalding, 2 Angels Jewelry and Juniper Street!
- Candles by Kobo, Simpatico, Mixture, Aspen Bay and Low Country Luxe.
Embrace local shopping at its best: a local store that makes sure to include local artisans in the mix as well as national best sellers.
For more on Spruce: click here.