Coquette sits in New Orlean’s Garden District with Chef Michael Stoltzfus at the helm. Since he opened the restaurant in 2008, Chef Stoltzfus has been serving an ever-changing menu that marries Southern flavors and ingredients with international inspiration. Chef Kristen Essig joined the team as co-chef and partner in 2016. Together, Chef Stoltzfus and Chef Essig create memorable dishes in a delightful setting. Currently, at Coquette, you can find the remoulade served with grilled gulf shrimp and fried green tomatoes.
- 155 grams diced celery
- 100 grams diced bell pepper
- 25 grams finely chopped dill
- 25 grams finely chopped parsley
- 200 grams mayonnaise
- 100 grams Creole mustard
- 35 grams Crystal Hot Sauce
- 105 grams ketchup
- 30 grams horseradish
- 12 grams salt
- 9 g freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
Headshots provided by Bread & Butter P