Still looking for plans for tonight? We have you covered! Head to what promises to be a fun event hosted by O’More College of Design. Grab some girlfriends or your daughters and head to Liberty Hall at The Factory at Franklin for the Student Fashion Show & Senior Exhibits.
What to expect:
The doors open at 5:30 p.m., and you’ll be greeted with artistic endeavors from the graduating students of the Schools of Visual Design, Interior Design and Fashion. The doors to the fashion show open at 6:30 p.m., and the show begins promptly at 8 p.m.
There will be a cash bar for wine, or you could head to a great restaurant like Saffire, located at The Factory at Franklin for a pre-show meal!
There will be 17 student collections presented. Juniors will each present six complete outfits and seniors will each present ten complete outfits.
And, just like “Project Runway,” there will be celebrity judges on hand to critique the collections with three big prizes up for grabs for the talented students! The five-person panel of industry judges includes:
- Amanda Valentine, founder of Nashville-based VALENTINE VALENTINE—Season 11 and Season 13 “Project Runway” participant, Season 13 runner-up
- Shelley Sarmiento, founder, CEO and fashion designer for private label brands Truck Culture, LWFT, Heart on a Hanger and Wild Child
- Van Tucker, CEO of the Nashville Fashion Alliance
- Jennifer Herron, WSMV “Channel 4 News Today/Better Nashville” reporter
- Lori Tesoro, Fashion communications
For a special end to the evening, Nashville-based bridal designer Olia Zavozina will reveal a new opportunity just for O’More fashion design students!
Tickets are $45 and are available at OMoreCollective.com, by calling (615) 794-4254, ext. 220 or at the door. VIP O’More Collective packages are available for $250 and include two VIP tickets, priority seating and more. Proceeds from the show fund O’More scholarships … even more of a reason to go!
Some snaps from behind the scenes:
The Factory at Franklin is located at 230 Franklin Road, Franklin. Find more inspiration and learn more about O’More College of Design at omorecollege.edu.