You want to have a holiday party, but having it at your home is stressful and finding a space that is cozy, unique and reflecting your want of a creative and artistic space is more than difficult to come by. And, finding such a space that is affordable and convenient? Near impossible … or is it?
Enter Le Sel. Conveniently located in Nashville’s Midtown, their downstairs bar area reflects Music City’s vibrant creativity in a cozy space, including plenty of natural light, high ceilings and original art — perfect for a seated dinner up to 32 people or standing space for 60. It even has a separate entrance so that guests can enter the building directly to the private event. In addition to the tables and chairs, there are couches and bar stools available for a variety of seating options. Known for hand-crafted cocktails, a raw bar, and modern French cuisine, all you need to do is make the call, choose your menu selections and show up. It doesn’t get any easier.
Your cocktail reception can include snacks, East and West Coast oysters, and desserts. Your dining options include snacks, East and West Coast oysters, salad options, entree options, and desserts.
Space rental is just $100 and you will billed additionally for the cost of food and drink. There is no extra change for servers or rentals but there is a 22% tip added to your bill which covers gratuity for everyone involved in making your night a success, from the back of the house to the front of the house. Plan your menu based on your budget and leave the rest of your amazing party to the experts at Le Sel.
Here are some examples of the menu items available:
- HOUSE BURRATA with tomato, basil and crouton
- CHICKEN LIVER PATE with spiced pear and pickled mustard seed
- BEETS with apples, winter squash, goat cheese, walnuts
- STEAK TARTARE CROSTINI parsley, shallot, cornichon, cured egg yolk
- GOUGERES French cheese puffs with ham, crème fraiche, horseradish
- PORK TERRINE with sweet peppers, fennel, sourdough
- DUCK WINGS with herbs de provence and crème fraiche ranch
EAST OR WEST COAST OYSTERS
- EAST COAST – daily changing selections. Common varieties we use include Kusshi, Kumomoto, Humboldt Gold, Shigoku, Fanny Bay, etc.
- WEST COAST – daily changing selections. Common varieties we use include Wellfleets, Blue Points, Malpeques, Beau Soleils, Shamrocks, etc.
- FALL LETTUCES with citrus-dijon vinaigrette
- LITTLE GEMS with anchovy-parmesan dressing, crouton
- SALMON with lentils du puy, celery, fromage blanc, crispy leeks
- ROAST ½ CHICKEN with confit potatoes and creamed mustard greens
- PORK with pumpkin, cabbage, sage and bacon-sherry vinaigrette
- STEAK FRITES flat-iron steak, burgundy butter, aioli
- PROFITEROLES French cream puff with lemon curd
- CHOCOLATE ganache, hazelnut, puff pastry
- SPICE BREAD apple, white chocolate, pecan
For private event inquiries, please contact Avon Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org