As we venture into the throes of the holiday madness, we all crave simple ways that we can ease stress and eliminate items on the to-do list. Today, we’ve got you covered … at least when it comes to your seasonal table settings. We teamed up with entertaining expert Amanda Gluck, of the popular blog FashionableHostess.com, to show you how simple it can be to take your holiday table from Thanksgiving to Christmas. She scouted some fun seasonal finds locally, from Epergne and Corzine & Co., to show you what we mean. Simple swaps, like napkins and place cards, make a huge difference. Take a look below, and then check out the quick video at the end and watch how it all came together, with a few added tips along the way. You can do this!
*We have a complete list of resources at the bottom of today’s article.
Let’s get a side-by-side view of these subtle changes that make a big difference:
HOLIDAY TABLE SETTING MADE EASY
We certainly hope you are inspired to creatively make your tableware work for a variety of holidays, while accessorizing your table, with a few simple tweaks, for the holiday at hand!
*Note, if a product was specifically sourced from a store, that store is listed in the captions. For a listing of where these brands are available in the Nashville area, please see the brand listing at the end.
For the Thanksgiving table, add the following:
For the Christmas table, add the following:
Where brands are found in Nashville:
- Haviland: available at The Registry and Corzine & Co.
- Juliska: available at Epergne, The Registry and Corzine & Co.
- Holly Stuart: available at Epergne and The Registry
- Herend: available at Corzine & Co. and The Registry
- Julian Mejia: available at Epergne
- Deborah Rhodes: available at Corzine & Co.
- Simon Pearce: available at Corzine & Co. and The Registry
- Lexi Armstrong place cards: made in Nashville and available at Epergne and at Taigan.com
- L’objet: available at Corzine & Co. and Epergne
- Kim Seybert: available at Epergne, Corzine & Co. and The Registry
- Tamara Childs: available at Epergne, Bella Linea, Corzine & Co.
- Zodax: available at Corzine & Co.
Now we know you want to see even more fabulous tablescape options, right? Check out www.fashionablehostess.com and look to your heart’s content! Plus, she has other pretty things going on … Thanks, Amanda for all the fun ideas!
Discover more amazing local shops with our SB App! Download it … it’s free!!