This is a great recipe to do on the fly. Not only is it healthy, it is also an absolutely delicious summertime dessert.
Grilled Peach and Raspberry Parfait
Author: Chef Bennett Lebowitz
Recipe type: Dessert
This is a great recipe to do on the fly. It is a healthy dessert choice and absolutely delicious!
- 4 Ripe Peaches - Cut in ½ (Peel and Remove Pit)
- 2 Cups Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 4 Cups Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- Heat up the grill and cook the peaches on both sides for about two minutes.
- Place the peaches in the refrigerator and allow them to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place the yogurt and honey as well as any juice that came from the peaches, and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Once the peaches have cooled down, place one half of a peach in the bottom of a martini-shaped glass and one-fourth cup of fresh berries.
- Top the fruit with the yogurt mixture, and repeat the process so you have two layers of each. Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy.
Note: Make your parfait with any combination of fresh berries and grilled peaches. A little granola on top would be tasty, too … Enjoy! And thank you to Chef Bennett Lebowitz, known for his healthy approach to cooking.