It’s no secret that Nashville, TN, is a popular travel destination. And while country music and honky tonks have their place on your itinerary, so does a visit to The Mall at Green Hills, a high-end shopping hot spot in the covetable Green Hills neighborhood. Special perks like their Passport to Shopping and complimentary valet parking are just the start of the amenities that are offered to shoppers. Here is a complete list of perks that guests can enjoy on each and every visit to The Mall at Green Hills.
1. Valet parking is complimentary, year-round. Valet stands are located at the mall entrance between The Cheesecake Factory and Starbucks, just outside of the first level at Nordstrom and, on the weekends, outside of Macy’s.
2. Security at The Mall at Green Hills is on duty 24/7. Can’t see yourself needing security? Let’s say you just bought the Artsy MM in Marine Rogue Monogram Empreinte Leather that you have been eyeing at Louis Vuitton and do not want to lug it through the mall and out to your car. You’ll be happy to have their number. Program (615) 297-8132 in your cell phone, and call security anytime you need a ride to your car, an escort to the new Dillard’s or even jumper cables!
3. Most stores offer complimentary water bottles. Many others, like OMEGA, Venetian Nail Spa, David Yurman, Stuart Weitzman, Burberry and Tiffany & Co., offer free champagne and wine to sip while you shop. No one wants to shop with a parched palate!
4. Jewelry cleaning is free. Save the time and hassle of cleaning your jewelry pieces and bring them to those with an intimate knowledge of each brand. Retailers like David Yurman, Tiffany & Co., Brighton Collectibles and Pandora will gladly clean your jewelry from their respective store as you shop for more. Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch Repair will clean your jewelry of any brand for free!
5. Your children will not be bored. In love with the Tiffany Bow Bracelet in Rose Gold and really want to check it out, sans your little tantrum princess? Tiffany & Co. wants you to browse in peace. The store has a coloring area and organic juice boxes for your precious sweethearts.
6. Personal shopping services are available. Many retailers at The Mall at Green Hills offer free personal shopping and stylist services. The new Dillard’s hired Nashville fashion influencer Cathi Aycock as its full-time, in-house personal shopper. Make an appointment with her and let her become your new BFF. She will let you talk for hours about your closet and body hang-ups and then actually fix everything wrong in your life. Trust us. Get in touch with her. Email [email protected]
7. Reserve in-store. Love the convenience of shopping online, but really want it now? Stores like Banana Republic and Gap offer Reserve In-Store. Pick it out online, head to the mall and it is ready for you … now.
8. Enjoy free alterations. Nordstrom is the biggie on this. Love those Citizens of Humanity jeans, but need for them to hit your ankle a fraction of an inch up to go with your Louboutins? Nordstrom offers free basic alterations on full-priced apparel. Wow.
9. Alterations and repairs are easy. While not every store has an in-house team of tailors, stores like Lilly Pulitzer offer credits toward any alterations that need to be done! Eileen Fisher offers a free repair program of any Eileen Fisher garment, regardless of where you bought it. They’ll ship it to their New York HQ where it will be processed, repaired and returned to the store, free of charge to the customer.
10. Interior design services are available for free. Become a Restoration Hardware RH Member for $100 a year, and not only do you get 25% off your orders, you also get complimentary interior design services. Yes, that means an RH expert will go to your house, talk through your wishes and your gripes, draw up plans, make suggestions and help you put that dream house together. They’ll even pick up the phone next season when you change your mind and decide you want more French/coastal/contemporary rather than Art Deco with a hint of mid-century modern.
11. Enjoy curbside delivery. Reallllly craving the sinfully delicious Chicken Bellagio from The Cheesecake Factory but don’t want to find a parking space and walk into the restaurant in your jammies? No problem! Park in one of their designated “Curbside” spaces, and they’ll bring it right out to you. No judgment on the jammies. Carrabba’s Italian Grill offers the same service. And, Panera Bread now delivers.
12. Free monogramming is available. Ever buy something new and you just want to burst into the world and say, “It’s mine!”? Well, put your initials on it. Louis Vuitton offers complimentary in-store “hot stamping.” Coach will monogram its hangtags for no charge as well!
13. Partake in the Prosthesis Program. Nordstrom actually has in-store Certified Prosthesis Fitters to provide assistance to the special needs of women dealing with breast cancer or surgery. From assisting with finding intimate apparel, breast forms and mastectomy bras, to assistance with Medicare claim filing, this compassionate bunch does it all, in a comfortable and confidential setting.
14. Get your leather bag cleaned for free. Love that Coach bag, but admit it is getting funky? Bring your bag to the Coach store and they’ll clean it for free while you shop.
15. Get your sunglasses cleaned and adjusted. There’s nothing glamorous about lopsided sunglasses. Stop by Sunglass Hut (The Mall at Green Hills boasts three locations!). No questions asked, their sweet staffers take out those tiny eyeglass tools and tighten and tweak and clean until your sun goddess status is restored.
16. Take a cooking class. Williams-Sonoma partners with amazing local and world-renowned chefs to offer in-store cooking classes. Need something to do on girls’ night or something different to do with your honey? These are perfect.
18. Get a free facial. Need we say more? The beauty experts at Aveda will indulge you with free, 20-minute, in-store facials. It’s best to call and make an appointment. Call (615) 297-2621.
19. Get business support and LinkedIn networking. From Excel and Outlook classes to LinkedIn networking events, Microsoft really wants you to get the most out of their amazing products. Visit the store or the store’s website for a robust list of events.
20. Happy kids = happy summer. Hanna Andersson offers a summer reading series on weekday mornings. And YouthSpark Summer Camps at Microsoft teach kids how to make their own digital story with PowerPoint and Word, or get creative in 3D with Windows 10. For those not-so-educational moments, Microsoft offers video game tournaments.
21. Enjoy free make-up. Eyeing a new make-up but hesitant to commit? Dillard’s will give you a free, 10-day supply of any foundation. Period. Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics offers free samples of all of their products as well.
22. Get gifts wrapped for free. Stores like Absolution, Lilly Pulitzer, Dillard’s, Lucky Brand, kate spade new york, Nordstrom, Tory Burch and The North Face will wrap your merchandise. Such a time-saver!
23. Get your Passport to Shopping. Traveling from 50+ miles away? Head to the concierge desk on the lower level near Nordstrom and pick up your free Passport to Shopping. This is full of exclusive visitor deals like $20 off your purchase at New Balance, $20 off denim at Madewell, a signature hand massage at L’Occitane en Provence and free chocolate-covered strawberries at Godiva Chocolatier. At the end of your shopping day, bring your receipts back to the concierge desk and get a free crossbody tote!
24. Feel good about shopping. The North Face collects unwanted clothing and footwear from any brand, in any condition, for their Clothes the Loop program, which turns them into other things, rather than dumping them in a landfill. Bring in your items and receive $10 off your next purchase of $100 or more. Similarly, Eileen Fisher offers their “Fisher Found” recycling program, where any used Eileen Fisher garment can be brought into the store and you’ll get a $5 credit toward something new. At MAC Cosmetics, bring in six empty tubes of MAC lipstick and get a full, new one for free.
25. Enjoy technology, your way. Got a shiny new Apple device and all you can think is Now what? Make an appointment at the Genius Bar by calling (615) 514-2430 or going online. These “Geniuses” are happy to sit down with you and customize that baby exactly how you want it! Yes, it is free.
26. Wheelchair and stroller rentals are available. Do not even think of messing with the hassle of bringing your own! Head to the concierge desk on the lower level near Nordstrom and rent one, for free.
27. Enjoy free shipping. Got too many bags? Don’t schlep them all over. Tory Burch offers free shipping on all orders placed in-store. The North Face will ship all purchases over $100 for free as well.
28. Enjoy free wi-fi, centerwide.
29. Moms, make note of the nursing station. A Pea in the Pod offers an in-store nursing station. No purchase necessary — just breastfeed in peace.
30. Hold a free shopping party. Tory Burch will open early or close the store late for private in-store shopping events – beverages included – for you and your friends!
31. Zen. Somewhere along the way, mall shopping became perceived as a hassle … a fight. Fight for a parking spot. Fight for a clean table at the food court. Fight through the cat-callers working the kiosks.
This mall is the exception.
One of the best-kept secrets in town is The Mall at Green Hills on a weekday evening. The pinks and blues of the Nashville sunset stream through the skylights casting a comfortable calm.
Relax. Take a little longer. Go in one more store. Your busy world can wait.
This is about you.
The Mall at Green Hills is located at 2126 Abbott Martin Road, Nashville, TN 37215. Learn more at (615) 298-5478 or visit shopgreenhills.com.
This article is sponsored by The Mall at Green Hills.