Just in time for Memorial Day weekend, I’d like to share my easy ribs recipe with you. Yes, it truly is super easy, but does take some time to cook, so prepare for that.
They are easy, messy and delicious. Who doesn’t love ribs?
I make my ribs by cooking them for an hour in the oven first, then I put them on the grill to finish them off. There are lots of other methods, but this one works for me.
- 2 slabs of baby back pork ribs
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning
- BBQ sauce of your choice. I love Chicken and Ribs.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a sturdy, rimmed baking sheet place three long pieces of foil. One length-wise and two horizontal.
- Place one rib slab on foil. Drizzle with oil and rub with Cavender's Greek Seasoning. Then place other rib slab directly on top of it. Drizzle with oil and rub with Cavendar's Greek Seasoning.
- Wrap horizontally with foil first, then vertically.
- Bake in oven for one hour.
- Take out of oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat grill to high.
- Remove ribs from foil and place on another large baking sheet.
- Brush both slabs with barbeque sauce. Place on grill for 5 minutes each side and take off. (This allows you to basically create a crust with the sauce.)
- Either serve as whole slabs or cut and serve.
- Serve with an entire roll of paper towels.
A visual montage for you:
Buy 2 packs of baby back ribs your local supermarket.
Season with vegetable oil and Cavender’s Greek Seasoning, then place one on top of the other.
Wrap in foil and place in oven for one hour.
Let sit for about 10-15 minutes and then remove from foil. Brush with barbeque sauce and get them ready for the grill.
Grill for five minutes on each side.
Slice and serve.
The Potters will be right over to help you enjoy your meal.