As we say goodbye to the holidays and hello to the cold bite of January, stave off the winter woes by making sure you have these cold weather wardrobe essentials on hand…
1. Bootights – These tights are ingenious! Tights with built in socks made to wear with boots!
2. All Weather Boots – Uggs, Hunter wellies and Frye riding boots are all great choices for this time of year, but these boots from Aquatalia are the total package featuring a stylish look with a completely weatherproof exterior. Hopefully some of these will be on sale soon!
3. Cashmere Sweater
4. Neck Warmers
5. Great Coat or Jacket – pick up a coat or jacket that suits your style and keeps you warm and toasty in these dropping temps.
6. Colorful Denim – Don’t let the bleak weather fade your style. Invest in a bright pair of denim to add flair to your wardrobe this season. Colorful denim can be found in just about every store.
7. The Ultimate First Layer – I discovered this layering top at Theadora and have purchased one in every color. They sell out fast, so if they don’t have the one you want, give them your name and number and they’ll gladly call you when new stock arrives.
8. A Punchy Purse – A snazzy handbag can instantly elevate your look. Step away from your basic brown and black and go for a bold color or an edgy detail like studs.
9. Camp Socks – these J. Crew socks are a must to keep your toes warm in the cold weather.
10. A Winter Frock – So many fabulous dresses are on sale now. I’m loving the clean, mod look of a long sleeve mini dress.
And, an 11th…. GREAT SKIN! Today is your last day to enter our exclusive $300 skincare giveaway with TMB Skincare! For details and to enter, click here.
Stay in the know by signing up for our daily emails at styleblueprint email sign up!