Did you know that consumers are 10 times more likely to engage with your brand on Instagram over Facebook? Or that 75 percent of Instagrammers take action after being inspired by a post, like visiting a website or store? It’s pretty obvious that most businesses can benefit from growing and engaging with their Instagram audience. What’s not obvious is how to make that happen.
Luckily, StyleBlueprint Media is here to help! We’ve tracked down a comprehensive guide to Instagram analytics that includes the metrics available for tracking, which tools give you access to the metrics for free, and how to use the insights to boost your Instagram audience and engagement.
For those of you who don’t have time to read through the whole guide, we’ve included the highlights below:
1. Use the in-app analytics that Instagram offers for free. (This one may be obvious, but we’ve found some people didn’t know this existed!)
2. There are several FREE tools that will give you even deeper insights like allowing you to find your top followers or best performing hashtags. Our favorite ones are Websta and the free account checkup at Union Metrics.
3. Here are the key actions you can take after reviewing your account performance:
- Target the time of day that you post.
- Engage with the top influencers in your community.
- Replicate your best performing content.