Just as the name suggests, this cocktail combines sweetness and spice. Coopers’ Craft bourbon is mixed with ancho chlie liqueur, maple syrup and bitters, which makes for a winning combination. Although ideal for winter, we think this drink would be delicious year round!
- 2 parts Coopers’ Craft
- ¼ part ancho chile liqueur
- ½ part maple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with orange slice and dark cherry
- Stir all ingredients together in an ice-filled mixing glass.
- Strain over fresh ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with expressed orange peel.