Still think your business doesn’t need to be on Pinterest? The social community giant recently gathered intel and statistics on their users that may just change your mind.
While adding one more social network to your list may seem daunting, the results may be well worth the effort. And we are all about the results. What does it all boil down to? Using Pinterest can directly affect your sales! People are heading to Pinterest to shop, and they often carry the ideas they discover into your stores.
1. 87% of Pinners bought something because of content they saw on Pinterest
2. 67% of Pinterest users look at saved Pinterest content while shopping in stores
3. 55% of people visting Pinterest use it to shop (higher than people on other platforms)
4. The most shopped categories are Home, Hair & Beauty and Apparel
5. 70% of Pinners search, click or save— they’re not just browsing
6. 68% of women ages 25-54 use Pinterest (and 40% of new users are men!)
7. Pinterest reaches most U.S. families— 7 in 10 moms are on the platform, while 1 in 3 dads are, too.
*All stats sourced from Pinterest here.