Charlotte Sales Associate Position
Full-time position available.
Please send resume.
We are actively seeking a sales professional with a deep love for all things Charlotte, who thinks big, can work autonomously, and represents StyleBlueprint with a consultant’s perspective. If connecting with the best local businesses by selling StyleBlueprint’s unique marketing and advertising products excites you, we welcome you to apply to be the newest member of the StyleBlueprint Charlotte team! Our mission is to have happy clients whose sales increase as a direct result of partnering with StyleBlueprint.
Charlotte Sales Associate Full-time and Job Share Position Responsibilities:
- Growing Charlotte market with sales of all of StyleBlueprint products, requiring meeting with business owners at their physical location.
- All sales leads for all products must be approved by Director of Sales.
- Creating and managing quarterly goals with Director of Sales
- Regular weekly meetings with the Charlotte SB Team
- Regular weekly calls with Director Sales
- Consistent customer service, including touching each client once a month
- Assisting Editor with managing social media representative
- Assisting Editor with social media content when needed
- Scheduling photo shoots when needed for Guide Partners
- Helping gather photos for editorial when you have relationship with the client
- Anything else we need to move the SB Guide forward
- Tracking activity in CRM tool
- Attending monthly team meetings by phone
- Attendance at whole company meetings (usually in Nashville, TN) that are overnights and happen 3-4 times per year, one night each. Expenses reimbursed.
- StyleBlueprint is a small, but fast growing company.
- We move quickly and believe that consistent communication is key to our success.
- We want our team to be happy and successful and look to you for advice and ideas.
- We have a flexible vacation policy (15-20 days per year. Let the Director of Sales know when you’re going and make sure your clients are covered before you leave!).
- Benefits are not available at this time.
- You will need to supply own laptop.
- Sales (product/media) experience is required.
- Our ideal candidate preferably has an education background of a Bachelor’s degree or higher.