Beauty lovers rejoice! That magical time of year is back — Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty event is here! This sale is the best time to save big on next season’s hottest products. Each day through September 22, Ulta will feature a few of the year’s most popular buys for up to 50% off. If you missed the first week of sales, no need to worry! To help you decipher which products are worth the purchase, we’ve rounded up our top five picks for weeks two and three, and we’re also listing each day’s products here, so make sure to bookmark this page and refer back to it. Here’s how to save big on fall makeup now!
Week two of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty runs from September 9-15. Each day, three to four products are featured with an unbeatable 50% off price tag. Much of week two focuses on cosmetic products and services, including tanning lotion, face primers, liquid lipsticks, mascaras, finishing powders and everything in between. Here are our top five steals as well as a full list of week two’s discounts by day.
TOP FIVE DEALS
- September 12, St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Everyday Body Lotion: ($15, originally $30) As winter nears, it’s officially time to bring back that self-tanning lotion and build up some color to get you through the holidays with confidence. This St. Tropez gradual tanning lotion is the ideal product as it will create a natural-looking color over time. Plus, St. Tropez is the current leading self-tanning lotion brand, so give it a try and save some money while you’re at it!
- September 13, Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer: ($19.50, originally $39) This face primer is a cult favorite known for its unique ability to completely blur and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Apply this to your face after moisturizing but before foundation to create a smooth, even canvas on which to apply makeup.
- September 14, Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick: ($9, originally $18) Whether you prefer a bold lip or an everyday neutral, Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipsticks are known for being ultra-pigmented, long-lasting, comfortable to wear and 100% budge-proof. We suggest purchasing a few of your favorite shades at this highly discounted price to stock up on fall and holiday colors now.
- September 15, Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder: ($17.50, originally $35) One very important step in any gal’s makeup application process is the setting powder. This will lock in the foundation and concealer you applied while making your skin look smooth, even and flawless. The Cover FX setting powder is another beauty world cult-favorite and is relatively pricey, so take advantage of this discount — they don’t come around often!
- September 15, FREE Brow Wax with $21 Benefit Purchase: ($21, originally $50) This is probably the most exciting steal of the entire 21 days! With a $21 purchase of any Benefit product, you’ll receive a FREE brow wax and consultation at the Benefit Brow Bar (which is inside Ulta stores), the ultimate spot to get your brows on point from one of Benefit’s expert brow magicians.
- September 12: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme ($14, originally $28), Dermablend Loose Setting Powder ($13.50, originally $27), LORAC Mascaras ($12, originally $24)
- September 13: Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Heads ($13.50, originally $27-$32), Velour Lashes ($7-$14.50, originally $14-$29)
- September 14: IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil ($12, originally $24), Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel ($19, originally $38)
- September 15: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara ($11, originally $23), Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum ($22.50, originally $45) Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream ($27.50, originally $55)
Week three, the final week of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty, runs from September 16-22. Different from week two, week three’s deals focus mainly on skincare products, masks and beauty tools, although there are still plenty of cosmetic products on sale, all for 50% off. Here are our top five steals as well as a full list of week three’s discounts, by day.
TOP FIVE DEALS
- September 16, Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar: ($19.50, originally $39) Has summer wreaked havoc on your skin? This product will bring your complexion back to life. Hope in a Jar is a Philosophy best-selling moisturizer that provides skin with intense hydration and uses skin-renewing technology to deliver an all-day glow.
- September 16, MAC Cosmetics In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara: ($12, originally $24) We’re normally not ones to encourage the purchase of expensive mascaras since often, they’re made with the same exact ingredients as the drugstore variety, but we were given this MAC mascara as a holiday gift last year and fell in love. It has a totally unique way of separating and lengthening lashes while adding the right amount of fullness. At just $12, this deal is a must.
- September 18, NUDESTIX Concealer Pencil: ($12, originally $24) Finding the right concealer for your skin type and color can be far too difficult. If you’re on the hunt for your perfect concealer, we suggest trying out the NUDESTIX concealer sticks. They’re buildable and easy-to-blend, will provide full coverage, yet natural appearance, and they are beyond easy to both store and travel with.
- September 20, IT Cosmetics Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush: ($12, originally $24) You can purchase the best foundation on the market, but if you don’t have a high-quality tool to apply it with, you will not love the results. IT Cosmetics is known for the uber-soft brushes that blend flawlessly, are easy-to-clean and durable enough to last through the years. This buffing foundation brush is fantastic for applying liquid or cream foundation to receive a naturally flawless finish.
- September 22, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream: ($24, originally $48) As stated earlier, week three of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty is overflowing with unbeatable skincare deals. This Confidence in a Cream moisturizer is yet another cult favorite. It helps to dimish the look of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration while providing skin with mega moisturization and leaving a dewy, soft and supple finish.
- September 16: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette ($24.50, originally $49), Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil ($12, originally $24)
- September 17: Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector ($19, originally $38), First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ($10, originally $20), Laura Geller Liquid Foundation ($16.50-$19, originally $33-$38), Strivectin Advanced Acid Rehydrate + Replump Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum ($39.50, originally $79)
- September 18: Tarte Double Duty Beauty Busy Gal BROWS Tinted Brow Gel ($9, originally $18), Serovital HGH Dietary Supplement ($49.50, originally $99), Cargo Lip Products ($8-12, originally $16-24)
- September 19: Juice Beauty Skincare Kits ($20-$26, originally $40-$52)
- September 20: Custom Enhancer Drops and Glitter Drops ($21-$22, originally $42-$44), Origins Morning Must Haves ($11, originally $22), Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 ($38.50, originally $77)
- September 21: Clinique Moisturize Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator ($9.50, originally $19), Benefit POREfessional Face Primer ($16, originally $32), Dermadoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil ($37, originally $74), Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels ($25, originally $50)
- September 22: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($16, originally $32), Buxom Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick ($10, originally $20)
Keep up with the best of the South. Follow us on Instagram, @StyleBlueprint.