Back by popular demand, StyleBlueprint is bringing you another fabulous tablescape by Birmingham’s super talented stylist, Missie Crawford, who shared with us Burlap and Bittersweet last month. Today, Missie shows us how to use this season’s mercury glass and vintage ware for an unforgettable setting.
For this look, Missie went to Market 46, located in the back of Lamb’s Ear, where you can rent just about anything you could possibly need for anything from a small gathering to a large wedding.
- Mercury vase – Oak Street Garden Shop
- Vintage plates and pitchers – Market 46
- Mercury balls and votives – Table Matters
- Pine cones – available in store at World Market or online at COAST
- Placemats – stylists own, but similar at Market 46 or online at Neiman Marcus
- Napkins – World Market
- Wine glasses – stylists own, but similar ones can be found on amazon
- Antler – stylists own, but similar ones can be found online at etsy
To learn more about all the ways Missie can make your life easier when it comes to party planning, organizing, location scouting and just about anything else you could possibly need help with, visit her website: www.missienevillecrawford.com.
Thanks for another exceptional table setting, Missie!