Another week, another Instagram update!
A few weeks ago, we gave you the rundown on Instagram TV. In addition to IGTV, a slew of new features have launched in the past month, including four-way video group chats, a “You’re all caught up” notification and the ability to add music to your Instagram Stories.
Today, we’re going to focus on the new “Ask a Question” sticker. You can learn how to use the sticker by reading this quick tutorial. How can small businesses take advantage of this? Just edit the copy in the pre-filled “Ask a Question” field to ask anything you want! That means you can use this feature to gather valuable feedback from your customers or for lighthearted engagement.
Here are a few ideas for questions you can ask your followers:
- How did you first hear about us?
- What’s your favorite meal on our menu?
- What is your favorite (product, menu item, hairstyle, etc)?
- What should we eat for lunch today?
- What would you like to see more of from us?
Have fun with the new feature and we’ll be looking for your questions on Instagram!