This was sent to us at StyleBlueprint and it was so cute and easy (a relative term … we know!) that we had to share. Candy corn nails anyone?!
Step-by-step for these Halloween nails from Skyy Hadley, celebrity manicurist and owner of As U Wish Nail Salon.
- Paint half of the nail white (suggested is: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel “Get Mod”) and the other bright yellow (suggested is Lauren B. Coachella “Valley Sun”).
- Apply stickers made of hole reinforcers cut in half. Apply two on each nail, on top and on the bottom. See the image below for a visual prompt on how to apply:
- One nail at a time, use the orange nail color to paint the area in the middle of the nail, between the stickers with suggested color Sally Hansen Miracle Gel “Tribal Sun.”
- Remove the stickers slowly as not to disturb the color.
- Continue this process on all nails and then allow five minutes for your nail polish to dry. Finish it off with a clear top coat; suggested is Lauren B. Gel-like Top Coat.