Check out the complete video below, in which we interview Dr. Wolf, for a more in-depth look. But some of the key takeaways include the following:
- Allergies cause runny eyes, sneezing and a runny nose.
- COVID-19 creates a dry cough, chest discomfort, fever, and most recently discovered, loss of taste and smell.
- Symptoms can emerge together or independently of one another.
- While allergies can bring a low-grade fever (think of the term “hay fever”), COVID-19 will likely be a different sensation than what you are used to with your allergies.
- None of these symptoms are mutually exclusive.
Most importantly, think about your overall wellness and get proper rest, nutrition and exercise, as well as using things like video chatting instead of just texting so that you actually see people.
Subscribe to StyleBlueprint for more useful information and videos like this. Click HERE!