Men are notoriously hard to shop for, aren’t they? As such, we felt the need to pull this guide together to give you ample time to find and order something the guy on your list will truly love. Below, you’ll find gifts that cater to the businessman, traveler, tech lover and fashion-forward man in your life. Stop stressing over what to get him! Here is our 2018 men’s gift guide.
Our 2018 Men’s Gift Guide
FOR THE BUSINESSMAN
Whether the man you’re shopping for is just getting started in his career or celebrating decades of success, these gifts will act as daily reminders of just how much you love him! Even better, these three gifts are practical, useful, well-made and minimal enough to fit any man’s style.
- Leatherology iPad Portfolio ($260): Help him keep organized while protecting his iPad or tablet with this full-grain Italian leather iPad portfolio. This piece is a true work of art that is so much more than just your average iPad case. Choose from over 15 different leather shades with the option to monogram for a nice personalized touch.
- Filippo Loreti Rome Gold Watch ($179): Gift all of the quality and beauty of a luxury watch at a fraction of the price with this Filippo Loreti watch. We love this classic style complete with a brown leather strap although there are SO many different styles to choose from, all at an affordable price. This is exquisite and stylish while also being perfectly masculine.
- Laptop Messenger Bag ($235): This gorgeous full-grain leather laptop messenger bag is a must for the man in your life who spends the majority of his days at the office. It can carry all of his essentials, including his laptop, all while looking professional and stylish.
FOR THE TRAVELER
Are you shopping for a jet-setter? Similar to the above gifts, these options are practical and useful. Moreso, they’ll totally step up his traveling game. Whether he’s a music lover, amateur photographer or simply needs top-notch luggage for his many travels, these are our top picks.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones ($299.99): Give him the gift of total escapism while rushing through the airport or sitting through long flights with these Bose wireless headphones. Although pricey, Bose is known to be the best in the business for noise-canceling headphones that are high-quality and super comfortable. Plus, these have 20 hours of battery life!
- AMIR for iPhone Camera Lens Kit ($13.99): If he enjoys taking pictures while on his travels, these easy-to-use and ultra-affordable camera lenses made for smartphones turn the phone in his back pocket into a professional camera. In this kit, he’ll receive a fisheye lens, macro lens and wide angle lens to clip on his phone for photos just as incredible as the vacations themselves.
- Away Travel The Carry On ($225): We’re sure you’ve heard the buzz about Away Travel luggage. Recently, they’ve become by far the most sought-after luggage pieces on the market. This conveniently sized bag aptly named “The Carry-On” is unbreakable, thoughtfully designed and will literally last a lifetime. Plus, it features a USB port to charge your phone, iPad or tablet!
FOR THE TECH LOVER
In our experience, tech tools are always guaranteed successes when it comes to guy gifts. Here we’ve rounded up three awesome gadgets for the exercise enthusiast, golfer or really any man. All three of these gifts work to make his life better and easier. Who doesn’t want that?!
- Fitbit Alta Activity and Sleep Tracker ($79.95): We’re sure you’re aware of the exercise tracking capabilities of the classic Fitbit, but this option also tracks the sleep schedule. So, not only will he get all-day activity tracking, reminders to move and auto exercise recognition, he’ll also understand his own sleeping schedule better, which will, in turn, affect his overall health in the most positive way.
- Native Union Drop Wireless Charger ($39.99): It may seem weird to purchase a charger for someone this holiday season, but this wireless option is a game-changer. Get rid of all the annoyance and frustration that comes with tons of cords and slow charging times. This easy-to-use wireless charger is compatible with many iPhones and guarantees uber-fast, safe charging simply by laying your phone on the pad.
- Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors ($179.95): Do you have a golf lover on your gifting list? He will totally geek out over these high-tech smart sensors. Referenced as the “world’s smartest caddy,” these tiny gadgets will teach the user which club to use in every situation, identify the strengths and weaknesses in their individual game, provide personalized recommendations, optimal strategies based on their performance and so much more. They’re low profile, hands-free and fully automatic.
FOR THE FASHION-FORWARD
If the men on your list appreciate a well-made, stylish piece of clothing, these fashion-forward gifts are foolproof. Here are three staple pieces, made with high-quality materials, that should be in every man’s wardrobe.
- Nordstrom Men’s Shop Half Zip Cotton & Cashmere Pullover ($59.50): This is a fantastic sweater for any man to add to his wardrobe. It is ultra-comfy, has a masculine look and works fabulously as a layering piece.
- The Rail Tempe Chukka Boot ($89.95): For wherever he goes throughout this season and beyond, these leather boots are cool, classic and versatile. They’re crafted from a creamy suede and cut in a timeless style to ensure they’ll always remain on trend.
- Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster 51mm Sunglasses ($153): If he is in need of a top-quality pair of sunglasses to carry with him for years to come, these Ray-Ban glasses are the ideal gift. The style is fashionable, yet understated, and Ray-Ban’s quality is worth every penny.
FROM SB SHOP
Our SB Shop Gift Guide for Him is filled with unique offerings he is sure to love including these personalized Clayton & Crume pieces. These leather goods, made in Louisville, Kentucky, are sourced from the best tanneries on Earth and make for a fantastic gift.
- Valet Catch-All ($75): Keep the tabletop organized with this simple catch-all dish for his keys, ring, wallet or whatever essentials he likes to have easy access to. Not only is it personal and practical, but it also looks chic atop his bedside table or bathroom counter.
- Monogram Sunglass Strap ($32): This is the accessory he didn’t know he needed! They’re stylish and timeless and feature rubber tubing that allows them to fit a number of pairs.
- Natural Koozie ($45): As the playoff season nears, koozies are a must, and this is the classiest way to keep your drink cold and your hands warm. The durable leather emblazoned with their own monogram is the perfect personal, yet masculine touch.
Guy shopping=DONE! Congrats!
Keep up with the best of the South. Follow us on Instagram: @StyleBlueprint