StyleBlueprint Developer Home – Welcome
StyleBlueprint is the premier source of lifestyle content for Southern women. Our slogan is “Connecting women to their community” and now we are taking it one step further – an API to let you use our content and doing interesting things we never even dreamed of. We can’t wait to see what you build!
StyleBlueprint used the public WordPress API for access to our content. Documentation for specific endpoint calls is available here: WordPress REST API Resources
Specific endpoint examples are:
- SB Guide: https://public-api.wordpress.com/rest/v1/sites/styleblueprint.com/posts/?type=guide
- SB Happenings: Coming Soon!
- SB Everyday: Coming Soon!
Using the StyleBlueprint APIs:
- All content available via our API is copyrighted material and subject to legal protection
- Use of the APIs is subject to our Terms of Service
- Your use of any of the API content, whether served from your Web site or from a client application, must appropriately and clearly attribute StyleBlueprint
- Any URLs that are delivered in the API content must link in each instance to the related StyleBlueprint URL. You shall not display the API content in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, styleblueprint.com’s Web page, nor may you frame any styleblueprint.com Web page.
Unless otherwise consented to or permitted by StyleBlueprint, LLC, you will:
- not modify or edit any content, headlines, links or metadata included in the API content when presenting it on your Site;
- ensure that the fundamental meaning of the API content is not changed or distorted;
- ensure that the use or display of API content does not suggest that StyleBlueprint promotes or endorses you or any third party or the causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services of you or any third party;
- not display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for styleblueprint.com or you) on your Site in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the API content on the Site
- not archive or cache any of the API content for access by users for more than 24 hours after you have finished using the service; or for any period of time if your access is revoked