Charity Contest Rules
We consistently run contests to increase brand awareness of StyleBlueprint and our giveaway partners. For general rules to our contests, please see below. For specific rules, please click the Terms & Conditions link on the contest entry.
- CHARITY ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE: Charities, organized as non-profit entities that are located in and benefit the city in which the contest is being run. The eligibility of contest participant is at the discretion of StyleBlueprint, LLC. Charity winner will be announced on published date. All employees of StyleBlueprint.com and any other giveaway partners, including their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Participating in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
- ELIGIBILITY TO VOTE: US Citizens 18 and older, except where prohibited by law, are eligible for the contest. Winner will be announced on published date. All employees of StyleBlueprint.com and any other giveaway partners, including their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to vote or win the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Voting in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins within the stated timeframe. Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Contest Period by the organization with the largest number of votes during the final week of the contest.
- CONTEST VOTING INSTRUCTIONS: You may vote in the Contest by entering your email into the entry form during the Contest Period. Limit: one (1) vote per person and per email address per week of the contest. Email must be a valid, individuals email. Votes from organizational emails such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com will be discarded. StyleBlueprint will validate emails and reserves the right to disqualify a contestant if they believe that submitted emails are not valid. By voting in this Contest, you agree to receive emails from StyleBlueprint, which can be unsubscribed to at any time with an unsubscribe link embedded in all emails.
- MEDIA: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, the charity winner agrees to have their name published online, or in any media entity, announcing their name as the winner of this Contest.
- PRIZE: One winner to receive the stated prize.
- WINNER: The winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the StyleBlueprint entry form. The highest number of votes in the final round of the contest will determine the winner. Disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) failure to respond to email notification within seven days of transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable; (3) failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of charity/non-profit status.
- All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering, participating or voting in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual or organization found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to entrant’s participation in the Contest or entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Contest or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
- REQUESTS: Please send a self-addressed envelope to StyleBlueprint at PO 150948, Nashville, TN 37215 for request of this printed list or a request for the winner’s name. Requests must be received no later than three months after the end of the Contest Period.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.