Whether it’s the heart of apple season and you have a bushel to use up, or you are just craving something delicious, sweet and satisfying, this apple cake recipe delivers. It’s easy, and it is the perfect sweet tooth solution whether you want it with your morning coffee or after dinner with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream.
Combine the dry ingredients, combine the wet ingredients separately, and then mix them both together, put them in a pan and pop it in the oven. It’s that easy. We will say that it’s not one of the most calorie-conscious recipes, but sometimes you deserve to indulge. This is that recipe. Enjoy!
Apple Cake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 cups sliced apples I use Fuji — definitely use a baking apple
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat 2 eggs, add 2/3 c oil and 1 tsp. vanilla, and add to dry mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put in greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or yogurt.
But wait! There’s more! We have THREE MORE apple recipes that will knock your socks off. Click HERE!
Find more amazing recipes in our archives. Click HERE!