Whether it’s a special luncheon with friends, a casual tailgate gathering or an elegant evening soirée, when it comes to throwing a party with gorgeous tablescapes, creative cocktails, inspired local cuisine and unique personal touches, Birmingham locals know how to host a stylish gathering. We’ve brought together some of the city’s most creative event and style experts, and asked them to throw a party for themselves so we could learn from the best. It was surprisingly easy, not to mention beautiful, delicious and fun!
From the invitation and party favor to the cocktail garnish and place card, here’s how Birmingham’s creatives treat themselves to a fetching fete!
We wish you a happy fall and hope that your autumn soirées and Thanksgiving feasts are filled with delicious food, tasty drinks and creative decor, but, more importantly, with the laughter and company of your loved ones!
Thank you to Beth Hontzas for the drop-dead gorgeous photography of our Harvest Party!
- Beth Hontzas: Photography
- FoodBar: Food and cocktails, food and cocktail styling
- Leaf & Petal: antique table, mahogany dining chairs, antique trough, creation of dahlia centerpiece
- Mariee Ami: Harvest Party paper suite, including party favor gift tags, place cards, invitation and matching envelope, menu, beverage napkins, beverage tray liner and craft cocktail name cards; geo-stone place cards; “thankful” party favor
- Table Matters: Fez Cut gold DOF tumblers, Gien’s Rambouillet hand-painted dog plates, Match pewter dinner plates, feather place mats, napkins, cocktail trays, William Yeoward crystal water goblet, tortoise bar glass, Busatti linen tablecloth, Scents and Feel blanket, Alain Saint Joanis True Box Wood flatware, Ian Craven side plates