With couples often marrying at their favorite beach destination or mountain getaway, I think we often forget about a classic city wedding. But, that is exactly what today’s couple, Kemper and Kevin Brennan, envisioned for their day in July. From the beginning Kemper and Kevin knew they wanted a wedding in the place they call home. And since they both hail from the South and met while attending UGA, they wanted to make sure to evoke the feel of home. Working with Lindsay Pitt of Toast Events, they created an unforgettable evening featuring tons of Southern hospitality with a modern, city twist.
Thank you Kemper and Kevin for sharing your big day with us! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and joy!
- Event Planning: TOAST Events
- Venue: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Church: All Saint’s Episcopal Church
- Floral and Decor : Jackson | Durham
- Catering: Bold American
- Band: Atlanta Allstars
- Gown: Jenny Pakham from Kelly’s Closet
- Stationery and Monogram Design: Hi Note
- Photography: Vue
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Linens: I do linens