Newly launched and beautifully curated, Edible Nashville is Music City’s only food magazine. Their bi-monthly issues are printed on heavy stock with striking images, making them a coffee table keep. They explore Nashville’s vibrant food culture with inspirational food photography, compelling stories and surprising information. Each issue celebrates the season by highlighting what’s available at the farmers’ markets and how to cook with it. They also sleuth out the best eats in town! Edible reports on culinary trends, but also covers the basics for those just learning to cook. Each issue contains at least 10 recipes. Inspirational, down-to-earth and useful, Edible Nashville is for anyone who eats.
You’ll be torn as to whether to keep it in the kitchen as a cooking tool or in the living room as a pretty table accent! You can subscribe to their magazine for $32 a year which includes 6 gorgeous issues. We also recommend signing up for their weekly email newsletter that will give you great recipes and suggestions for where to enjoy our city’s fabulous local cuisine!
- Fresh ideas for seasonal food
- Inspirational stories about cooks, chefs and farmers
- Extensive list of recipes
- Vivid, beautiful food photos
- Tips on living more sustainably
- Happenings in our thriving food scene
- Local artisans and producers
- Access favorite restaurants and private kitchens